Friday, November 30, 2012

Enjoying Collectif Clothing sale section !

When it comes to buying clothes I'm not the most reasonnable person you could find... I'm not the kind of gal who saves for months to buy THE dress. 

I like having plenty of cute clothes & I don't want to spend a fortune on it. I like buying when I feel it's decently priced & I won't feel guilt afterwards because I broke the bank ! 

For all the reasons above, I LOOOOVE Collectif Clothing ! It's one of my favorite vintage repro clothing brand :). It's on of the most affordable & I like the fact they ALWAYS have a great selection of sale items. 

ALL the following clothing I got were an amazing deal ! So happy ! Hope you'll enjoy what I got ^_^.

Everything is a size UK8/XS except the skirt which is 10/S. Collectif Clothing items run BIG but apparently the most recent designs are smaller & therefore more true to size.

***


Regina Doll in black hawaïan 

The regina doll shape is one of my fave style if not MY fave style from collectif clothing. I'm a swing dress kinda girl & there's something about the plunge neckline with the little cap sleeves that makes me feel so pretty when I wear this. LOOVE the bright hawaian print against the black. The fabric is a heavy weight cotton & which is a delight to wear even on the hottest days (from my experience with another print !)

***

Sarong in pink hawaïan 

Had my eyes on this for SO long ! that's the perfect tropical summer dress to me ! the cut is ultra flattering, wiggle style but still confortable & breathable ! Great decolletage which can fit a great variety of bust size because of the halterneck. This one is VERY strechy & the pink is GORGEOUS ! I see myself wearing this a lot in my US vacations :p

***

Regina in blue hawaïan

This is the same shape as the first one except this one is a wiggle style on the bottom. Super pretty blue hibiscus print. The fit is a little tight for me on the tighs area but not unwearable. It's a little less stretchy than the pink one. Great design for summer ! 

***

Stella in ivory hawaïan

First time I'm getting the Stella cut & I'm loving it to pieces !!! The color/print of this one is absolutely amazing... I know lots of people find it too "pale" butI simply adore the subtleness of the grey/green with the delicate flowers. I adore the little collar neckline & the bow accent at the waist ! CUTE & super comfy of course !

***

Fairy in red hawaïan

Yeah... I'm a bit of a hawaïan print fetishist :D ! On the website's pictures I wasn't super enthousiast about this color but snatch it anyway & oh boy was I happy I did when I tried it on ! It just screams summer heat & cocktails ! LOVE the cute little buttons, the pleats on the front & the spaghetti straps. The back is gathered & super stretchy as this design doesn't have a zipper. 

I had kind of a hard time taking it off & my love took a blooper pic of my struggle ! hahaha !
Can you read HELP ME on my face ? apparently my man reads "take a ridiculous picture for the whole world to see my despair !" LOL

***

Bella skirt in Camel

I got this skirt for 5£... you have the right to hate me :p ! Super cute pencil skirt with a "tulip" kinda hemline...cute art deco buttons on top & pleats on bottom. it's felly lined but very light. Super comfy. The size 10 was perfect for me !

*** 


Trina in red velvet

Last but not least because I think this one is my favorite of the bunch ! It's just MAGNIFICIENT... seriously I'm totally in love with that dress. The red is to die for, the velvet is very plush, stretchy & heavy. It's SUPER warm & I could use a warm dress right now in Canada:D ! Perfect for the winter holidays ! This dress makes me feel like a film noir heroïne... *_*

***

If you're looking for cute affordable pin up girl clothes you should really check out Collectif Clothing

Stay tuned for my PUG black friday haul review !

What's your favorite ? What CC clothes do you have ?


Viola

2 comments:

  1. Oh you have so much dresses for spring and autumn! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wardrobe has got pretty decent :) Dresses are my favorite type of clothing to wear but I need more separates for mix & match purposes :)

      Delete